Official Shipshewana 2014 Visitors Guide
Greetings Shipshewana/LaGrange County Tourism Partners!
IT IS TIME TO PRINT THE OFFICIAL SHIPSHEWANA 2014 VISITORS GUIDE
In the Shipshewana/LaGrange County tourism region, travel and tourism is a $348 million industry. By being a part of this guide you will have access to the highly targeted travel and tourism markets.
We are happy to announce that we are partnering with Lunar Cow, a destination marketing expert, for the production of the Official Shipshewana 2014 Visitors Guide. We are very excited about the opportunities that our new and improved guide will offer to you!
ADVERTISING IS COST EFFECTIVE AND HIGHLY VALUABLE!
The Official Shipshewana 2014 Visitors Guide is the premier tourism marketing piece for Shipshewana/LaGrange County tourism and will often be the first resource that nearly 3 MILLION visitors will use when they are planning their trip to the area.
The Official Shipshewana 2014 Visitors Guide is distributed to the following:
- Both US and international visitors
- Hotels and bed & breakfasts
- Online as a pdf or flip guide
- At toll road rest stops
- Meeting Planners
- Media & Travel Writers
- Welcome Centers
- Attractions & Museums
ADVANTAGES OF ADVERTISING IN THE 2014 VISITORS GUIDE
- 250,000 copies of the guide are distributed throughout the area at the best locations to reach visitors!
- By advertising you are GUARANTEED to be listed in the guide, if you do not advertise, you could possibly be left out as we try to feature different venues each year.
- You will also be included in the interactive online version of our Visitors Guide which will be available on the Shipshewana/LaGrange County tourism website, and available to all of our visitors planning their trips online!
- Your ad in the online versions of the guide will be linked to your website, giving readers one-click access to your business!
SPECIAL PREMIUM PAGE BID OPPORTUNITY
This year our premium pages will be auctioned to the highest bidder. The pages up for auction are the Outside Back Cover, Inside Front Cover, and Inside Back Cover. Here's how it works! The opening bid starts at $3500. You can begin submitting yours bids immediately. Make sure to identify which page(s) you are bidding on and the amount(s) of your bid. Please e-mail your bid to LaGrange@lunarcow.com by FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH. You will be contacted if you have been outbid - just like at a live auction, you will then have the opportunity to increase your bid. There is a maximum of 2 re-bid opportunities.
HERE IS WHAT YOU GET:
- Premium Print Advertisement on the Best Pages in the Visitors Guide
- Digital Advertisement in the GoGuide
- Banner Advertisement on the iMap
- Your Advertisement will be viewable on the Kiosk
HOW TO BID:
- You can submit your bid using any of the following methods:
- Phone: 330-253-9000 ext 27 - Steve Sahagian
- Fax: 330-253-9001
- E-mail: LaGrange@lunarcow.com
- Mail: Lunar Cow Design, 137 South Main Street, suite #202, Akron, Ohio 44308
- Please indicate the page or pages that you are interested in bidding on:
- Outside Back Cover
- Inside Front Cover
- Inside Back Cover
- Please indicate your bid amount(s) and include your name, business name, business address and best method to contact you.
Please find the 2014 Advertising Rates below. We are looking forward to our participation. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Lunar Cow or myself to take advantage of this great opportunity to promote our business.
We look forward to seeing you in the Official Shipshewana 2014 Visitors Guide!
*Bidding Starts at $3500*
Advertising Agreement Deadline:
OCTOBER 25, 2013